Hot!Jets-Buccaneers Final Score: Jets Remind Us They Aren Very Good in 1510 Loss

Author
Greenway
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 21
Flagged as Spam (1)

Jets-Buccaneers Final Score: Jets Remind Us They Aren Very Good in 1510 Loss

The Jets went into their bye on a bitter note today, losing to the Buccaneers 15-10 today in Tampa. New York had an opportunity to head into its bye at .500 and on a two game winning streak https://www.thejetsfanshop.com/337-James_Morgan_Jersey, very much in the AFC Playoff race. That opportunity was squandered.You can put this loss squarely on the offense. From the offensive line to Josh McCown to receivers dropping passes, the unit was dreadful. The Bucs had 8 sacks the entire season heading into this game and had 6 today. The Jets registered only a field goal and were under 200 yards of total offense well before garbage time in the fourth quarter Joe Flacco Jersey. This game looked very much like those doomsday predictions of a historically bad offense some made before the season.You can say this was a letdown game. You can say this was a trap game. I not sure I agree, though. I think this was a reminder that this team just isn very good. The Jets overachieved to enter the day 4-5. There is no such thing as an easy game for a team like that. They lost to a team on a five game losing streak playing its backup quarterback, and it isn even that big of a surprise.Mourn below. We will have more later.

Replies (0) Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Trial Version 4.1