Author
wakspiddlevak
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 20

AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer

[<font]AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer 
 TEXT me for photos.

$175.00 Or Best Offer. ($230 NEW) Possible trade for co2 tank & regulator.
Delivery available within 1 ½ hours of Battle Creek.
Skimmer is in perfect working order, I just don't have time for a saltwater aquarium any more.
[<font]Protein skimmer was purchased on March 22, 2016
I turned it off and cleaned it out on: May 17th 2016
Can text me at: 269-924-9849

Review of the skimmer on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/AquaMaxx-HOB-1-Hang-On-Back-Protein-Skimmer/product-reviews/B004GFQB30/ref=pd_bxgy_199_1_cr_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BTYKNRP6SR2TX08A2FR

Description:

The AquaMaxx Hang on Back Series I (HOB-1) protein skimmer features an incredibly responsive collection cup and an amazingly powerful submersible pump. It is rated up to 75 gallons in a design thin and light enough to be placed on a nano aquarium or other small saltwater aquarium.

The AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmer removes organic waste from aquarium water. It creates a strong mix of small air bubbles and turbulent water movement to force protein, waste and other materials into a collection cup for easy removal.

AquaMaxx skimmers are computer-precision engineered and utilize the latest filtration technology to deliver the performance and value you are looking for in a protein skimmer.

EASE OF USE
AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmers are easy to setup and maintain. Just move the collection cup up or down to adjust the foam level to wet or dry.

Maintenance is simple. A removable collection cup makes cleaning easy. Plus, every AquaMaxx protein skimmer includes a drain fitting for hobbyists who want to setup a separate reservoir for skimmate.

Water quality and consistency is crucial to the success of a marine aquarium. An AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmer will help to ensure that success.

COMPACT DESIGN
AquaMaxx protein skimmers were designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmers have the pump placed inside the skimmer itself to save space, reduce noise and improve efficiency.

All AquaMaxx protein skimmers are computer designed. Each unit is precision-cut and made of polished cell-cast acrylic.

PERFORMANCE
The AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmer relies on a superbly crafted Italian Sicce Syncra 1.0 pump and AquaMaxx needlewheel impeller to vigorously remove waste from your fish or reef tank. Sicce pumps are well-regarded for their efficiency to move air and water. Combining these dynamic pumps with AquaMaxx protein skimmers saves users considerable energy.

Specifications:
Dimension : L 7.5 x W 3.5 x H 17 Inch
Pump(included): Shark 1.0
Pump power consumption: 11 Watts
Outlet size: 3/4 Inch
Minimum tank height 10-7/8"
Filtration Rating: up to 75 Gallons (light bioload) or 40 Gallons (heavy bioload)
Requires approximately 4" of clearance to remove collection cup.
Fits aquarium rims up to 3/4" thick.

Replies (0) Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Trial Version 4.1