Getting out of the hobby
I am getting out of the hobby!
- 46G Bowfront Glass Aquarium w/Stand - $150
- Current USA 4x36" T5 fixture with dual timer and 2-ATI AquaBlue Specials, 1-ATI Blue+ and a 1 KZ Fiji Purple - $70
- Oceanic Digital Thermometer - $5
- 200W Marineland Stealth Pro Heater - $10
- Purely H2O Optima RO/DI w/TDS Alarm, Pressure Gauge, Flush Valve, Booster Pump, Float Valve and Drinking Water Tank (Needs Filter Set) - $125
- Magnum 350 Deluxe - Used once when 5yo dumped in whole jar of food! - $75
- Mag Float Cleaner x2 - $5/each
- Hagen 201 Powerhead - $10
- Ebo-Jager 50W Heater - $10
- Instant Ocean Hydrometer - $3.50
- Brine Shrimp Hatchery Kit - $3.50
- Single Timer Powerstrip - $5
- Instant Ocean OceanMaster + ReefMaster Test Kits - $35
- Pentair Acrylic Scratch Removal Kit - $20
- Pink Eye Zoos - $15
- Purple & Green Acro - $25 PENDING
- Orange Monti - $40
- Red Shrooms - $10
- Yellow Polyps - $10
- Duncan Coral - $80
- ~50# Fiji Live Rock - $3/lb.
Tank has been up about a year. Tons of Coralline growth. I only dose Iodine and Brightwell Reef Code A & B. No nuisance algae because I grow Cheato in the refugium and harvest about a volleyball size per month. All animals are healthy as I feed a mixture of Rod's, Coral Frenzy and Thera+ Pellets.