Hot!Welcome New Reefers!!!

Author
Mike
  • Total Posts : 198
  • Scores: 2
  • Reward points : 68

Welcome New Reefers!!!

First I would like to extend a big welcome to the new members and those who are new to reef keeping.  The only rule in this forum is to be courtesous to one another and to post in the spirit of exhanging knowledge and learning.  My goal is to structure this in such a way that the new information (new techniques) can be introduced along with the fundamentals of reef keeping.  Without a fundamental knowledge it is hard to understand a hobby that is ever changing.

Some of the format here will be in simple artical based post while others will be a question and answer exchange format.  I will also be posting videos here of my own system and perhaps even those of other members tanks in an attempt to impress upon everyone the only truth in reefing - there are many differnet roads that will take you to the same destination and the hardest thing is choosing one and sticking to it []

We have a chat feature here as well that we can use as well for a more personalized exchange of ideas in a conversation format that has the benefit of being in real time.  If you PM me about specific questions I will arrange a time to be in chat for some 1:1 or small group time.  Ultimately the goal of the MASM membership and my own goal is to help the newer people enjoy the hobby without feeling embarrassed based on a limited knowledge base.  There are some good people who belong to this community and we are all willing to help when we can.

Mike

Replies (2) Related Threads

wbeavers
    MASM Member
    • Total Posts : 279
    • Scores: 0
    • Reward points : 0
    RE: Welcome New Reefers!!! (permalink)
    Ditto
    zain123
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Scores: 0
    • Reward points : 21
    Re: RE: Welcome New Reefers!!! (permalink)
    I guess I am in a mood to do demo's today! ISO settings are simply a measurement of how sensitive your sensor (or film) is to light. The HIGHER the setting the more sensitive your sensor is, but at a cost of grain or noise, especially in the shadow areas. If you set a lower ISO, then you will have less noise, but you will need a larger aperture, or a longer shutter speed.
    We offer guaranteed success for ExamCollection HIT-001 certification and CISCO questions and the exams of University of Toronto & ccie security wikipedia
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Trial Version 4.1